Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012

So this past week has been a pretty good one for me! I tried some wheatgrass for the first time and let me just tell you, it was awesome! It gave me a boost of energy like no other energy drink has before! The fact that it is healthier than all others makes it that much better! Also, I have started making fruit smoothies for breakfast rather than eating what I normally do. I used to eat a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter, a granola bar and a cup of orange juice. I think I like drinking the smoothies rather than my normal routine. Yesterday I tried the green berry flavor of shakeology and sadly have to say that I did not really like it too much. I did finish my shake bit I forced down the last half of it so it is definitely something that I will not be purchasing. I am still interested in trying the chocolate and strawberry flavored that they do offer. So I am not giving up on shakeology just yet! I missed my workout yesterday, so today I caught up and did day 10 & 11 of Insanity. It was tough but I survived it and I'm glad I did it! This past week I lost 3 pounds, so I was pretty happy about that! I'd say at this point I am eating and drinking healthy about 90% of the time, which is the highest percent I've ever been at. It has been a long road to get to where I am currently at and a ton of hard work has been put in over the last six months! I'd say that I am happy with my progress but I am not satisfied! I still have a long road ahead of me but can and WILL get to my goal. If I can do it, anyone can! If you have any questions feel free to send them my way. If I cannot answer you, then I will do what I can to get you an answer! I am by no means any type of expert but I do know a little about this stuff now since I have been at it for six months! Until next time, stay focused, stay strong and stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment