Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Insanity Fit Test (Part 2)

"Quick Ladder"


So yesterday I did the second fit test in the Inanity workout aka day 15 of the program. I did improve in every area of the test, some more than others and some just barely but still progressed either way. I am happy so far but nowhere near satisfied! Shaun T is definitely my favorite workout instructor with Tony Horton in a close second. They just seem to be really great motivators and always seem to push me to my limits and beyond. If you haven't tried P90X or 10 Minute Trainer, I would highly recommend them! You can see my test results from day 1 and day 15 below.
                                   
                                               DAY 1                                    DAY 15
Switch Kicks                             80                                         100(+20)
Power Jacks                              40                                         48(+8)
Power Knee                              95                                         102(+7)
Power Jump                              25                                          33(+8)
Globe Jump                               8                                            9(+1)
Suicide Jump                             12                                          13(+1)
Push Up Jack                            19                                          21(+2)
Low Plank Oblique                    35                                         39(+4)

I'm hoping I can improve more on the bottom four categories by the time the next fit test comes around in two weeks. Thanks for reading! Until next time, stay focused, stay strong and stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment