Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012



Today for my workout I did two Insanity workouts. I was originally planning on starting on Monday, but I ended up buying a new car this week and it took a lot longer than I thought it would that night. So Tuesday I began the program rather than Monday since I got home pretty late. The first of the two Insanity workouts today was by far the hardest of the two. About midway through the workout, my left leg began to feel tight and I could not seem to stretch it out enough to get it loose. So that first workout was a little rough but I managed to make it all the way through it. With my leg still feeling a little tight I was thinking about calling it a day but I was finally able to stretch it out and decided to make up the day that I was down due to buying my car. Luckily the second Insanity workout consisted mainly of stretching so that helped me out even more! Yesterday I was a little sore which surprised me a little, considering that I was still working out, just not as extreme as Insanity. Today I was still sore but not quite as much as yesterday so that didn't take to long to get over, which makes me happy! Tomorrow I have the "Pure Cardio" workout in the Insanity program, in my opinion, the hardest workout of month 1. It may be a late workout tomorrow, one of my former players that I used to coach has convinced me to coach his select team this weekend and we have practice tomorrow from 6pm-8pm. No excuses, I will stay committed to this so even if it is late, it will still get done! Until next time, stay focused, stay strong and stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment