Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting back to Insanity....the workout program!



So I planned on starting the Insanity program on Monday but a trip to buy a new car ended up taking way longer than I expected! With that said, I ended up starting the program yesterday(Tuesday) with the fit test. My results from the fit test are as follows: Switch Kicks: 80, Power Jacks: 40, Power Knee: 95, Power Jumps: 25, Globe Jumps: 8, Suicide Jumps: 12, Push Up Jacks: 19 and Low Plank Oblique: 35. This is my third time doing this program and I am definitely looking forward to it, something that I did not say the first two times around! LOL! I am still on the DASH diet(see previous post to find out what this diet is about or click on the link) but am not eating "healthy' 100% of the time. I know, I know, the only way I am going to reach my goal is if I commit 100%! That is the plan, trust me it is but as you may know, it is WAY easier said than done! Today I did day two of the Insanity program and followed that up with a 10 Minute Trainer(program by Tony Horton) and a quick dumbbell set. I am pretty exhausted today but I sure am glad I am starting to get back on track as far as my exercising goes. I am waiting to get some samples of Shakeology from my beachbody coach to see if that is something that I like. If it is, I plan on purchasing some and using it to help get me to that 100% eating healthy that we all want to be at! Until next time, stay focused, stay strong and stay positive!



Note: Click on links to find out more information about the workout programs, diet and more on Shakeology.

Credit: BeachBody.com and DashDiet.org

No comments:

Post a Comment