Sunday, February 24, 2013

Started Insanity for the 4th time two weeks ago

I decided to do the Insanity program for the fourth time, yes I know I am literally INSANE! LOL! I had a not so good holiday break that spilled over until the greater part of January so I decided that I needed to get back to it. Who other than the great Shaun T could get me back on track? In my opinion, he is the greatest fitness instructor/motivator in the entire world! You may not agree but like I said that is just my opinion! Today is day 14(Rest day) but I have to make up day 13 since I did not do that yesterday. Tomorrow will be my second fit test of the program and I am halfway through the first month. Below are my first fit test results and I will be posting my second fit test results probably on Tuesday of this week.

Day 1 Fit Test Results
Switch Kicks: 115
Power Jacks: 48
Power Knees: 105
Power Jumps: 32
Globe Jumps: 10
Suicide Jumps: 13
Push-Up Jacks: 21
Low Plank Oblique: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment